let not the scars of my past affect my future.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

let not the scars of my past affect my future.

Post by redhead14 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Everything was black, his ears ringing as the angel tried to open his swollen bloody and battered eyes. His head was spinning as he tried to grasp the situation unfolding in front of him. Leo looked down at his shackled hands it felt as if everything was happening in slow motion, his body felt heavy as he raised his head hearing a booming voice talking. "Leo, theater of evil you have committed a great sin. An angel of God to disgrace his Father in such a way as to fall in love with a demon is punishable eternal death." Tears started to flow from Leo's swollen amber eyes, his voice had left him, there was no hope for him. "Though you should be damned to the pits of hell, your Father has other plans for you" the voice stated as Leo felt two pairs of hands latch onto his wings, his eyes bulged "You shall be cast out of Heaven to roam the earth, protecting it from evil, but you are no longer a guardian but a fallen angel." Leo tried to scream out to no avail. It was too late, as soon as the voice said it's last words, his beautiful wings were ripped from his back. Leo sat up in a cold sweat gasping for air as he took in his surroundings. He was in his bed with another girl laying next to him that he would not care to remember her name. Leo got out of bed heading for the bathroom, he felt dizzy with every step he took until he was grasping the sink. He slowly raised his head after taking a few deep breaths to look in the mirror which revealed a man with hair as black as coal, fiery amber eyes, who sported a toned body covered in tattoos. Leo turned to look at his back, which still had the scars from where his wings were ripped from his body, though now the scars were slightly covered by a full back tattoo of large sleek black wings. He let out a heavy sigh "That shitty dream again" he scoffed as he removed his pajama pants and got into the shower. Once he was showered, groomed, and dressed Leo walked out to his kitchen, where the girl from the night before was making breakfast. "You know the rules" she said in his husky voice as he grabbed some toast before turning on his heel for the door of his studio apartment that look over central park. "Lock the door as you leave" Leo stated with nothing more than a raised hand as a goodbye. On street level, Leo could hear the girl yelling and cursing as she ran around collecting her belongings. He smirked pulling a cigarette from his back pocket, lit it and began tweaking towards the bar he worked at. Not even one foot int he front door of the bar, was Leo when he heard his name being called "Leo hurry up we have a busy night a head of us" called the bar owner. Leo worked as a bartender and as someone who brought people into the bar, mainly because people were drawn to him ( Angel's, even fallen angels are extreme attractive). Tonight was a misty moon, which was when the bar would throw s huge party (every mist moon) as for how the bar got it's name "The misty Moon Lounge". Though it was a night full of fun for humans, Misty Moons brought out all forms of evils and Leo had to kill each one that dared to harm an innocent. Leo rolled his eyes but helped get everything ready for tonight. Later when the bar was in full swing, Leo dressed in all black, (Black button down shirt, Black dress pants and Black dress shoes) made his way to the VIP lounge all the while drawing more and more peoples attention and to spend their money. He ran a ran through his longer on top black hair as he used his other hand to drink his whisky while amber eyes scanned the sea of people only to land on a female who looked out of place.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/47/5e/1f/475e1fbd3610e30383aed07755cee8fe.jpg

redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: let not the scars of my past affect my future.

Post by Death Rules on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Lyla

I looked out around the bar as I sat with my girl friends. They had dragged me out of my make shift shelter and dressed me up. I sat at the little table and kept my hands wrapped around my glass as they danced near by with some guys. I kept looking around, keeping everyone in front of me in my field of vision. I then looked down and sighed before putting my chin in my hand and decided to watch a couple dancing ten feet away from me, how they moved in sync with each other, it kept me in awe how anyone could be like that. I soon looked at my friends and decided it was time to go home or what I now called home. I walked over to one of my girl friends and told her I was going home, she looked disappointed but nodded. I grabbed my coat and made my way through the crowd and out the door.

Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:23 am

Amber orbs watched the girl's every move. Leo could not figure out by he was not able to take his eyes off of her. Leaning forward with his hands folded over his mouth, he studied her. She was extremely different from the normal girls Leo would play with. Leo raised his head as he saw the girl gather her belongings to leave. Without hesitation, he quickly stood shaking the clinging girl's from his arms before making his way through the sea of people to follow the girl outside. Leo placed his hands into the pockets of his black dress obits as he slowly tailed the mysterious girl at a safe distance.

redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:32 am

I walked into the wooded park and went on my hands and knee's to crawl into my now new home. I quickly changed into my warmest clothes and covered myself with four thick blankets and covered my head. Making a cocoon to keep me warm in this cold snap we were having. I closed my eyes as I tried to sleep but it was proving to be difficult with how cold it was, I opened my eyes and sighed loudly as I curled into a fetal position, drawing up my knee's to my chest to try to keep my feet warm. I soon fell asleep after an hour of trying.

Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:38 pm

The male stopped short of entering the park, he was taken back by the girl heading into the park so late at night. Leo shrugged his shoulders, maybe she was taking a short cut to get home through the park like most people who lived in New York City did. His cigarette had come to an end by the time Leo had discovered that they girl actually was living in central park. He watched as she snuggled down trying to get warm, Leo clicked his tongue on the back of his teeth, He could not just leave the girl here. With a heavy sigh, Leo walked closer to her but still far enough away to respect her space "Uh I do not think sleeping outside in the cold is something a young lady should be doing" He stated in his low husky voice as he looked around him making sure no creeps were around.

redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Yesterday at 7:45 am

I startled awake, my heart was pounding. I moved my hand under my pillow and grasped my gun, "Leave or I'll shoot you." I said as fear started to rush through my body. I was very scared. I moved the blankets out of my way and sighted him with my hand gun, "I've a very good shot, I suggest you turn around and leave the way you came or I'll blow your knee's out and you'll feel real pain." I said getting to my feet. I stood with my legs spread the width of my shoulders and lifted both of my hands to sight him better. I was ex-military. I kept my eyes on him as I waited for him to leave.

Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

Leo was originally in a squatted position as he spoke out to the girl, he remand in that position as he watched her startle and point a gun at him. A heavy sigh came from his mouth as he stood raise his hands to show he was not there to harm her as he straighten up to his full height of 6'5. Amber eyes looked knowingly over the female figure infant of him that she could do some damage to anyone, but to a fallen angel not so much. "Look love, I do not plan to harm you only simply offer you food and some place warm to stay." He stated in his husky British accent.

redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top