It's Sunny and Bright, Not a Care In The World (For Silver Shadows)

Go down

It's Sunny and Bright, Not a Care In The World (For Silver Shadows)

Post by DreamFlight on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Name: Charles
Species: Human

..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::

I glanced up at the sun, squinting my dark brown eyes and blinking. I gently pulled my sunglasses down from over my head and placed them over my eyes. Yawning, I got up slowly and walked along the beach bare footed. Nobody else was on the beach, just me. The water rushed up on shore and seagulls cawed as I walked past their nests. I yawned again out of boredom and sat in my lawn chair, digging my feet into the sand, All I had on were a pair of worn jeans I had worn ever since the day I had run away from home. I was lucky enough to escape, for the place I had lived at was no home to me, I had to live with my Uncle and he ahd treated me badly.
I heard something rustle behind me, as i f someone was here. I jumped out of my chair and faced the dense brush that lay in front of me.
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Sunny and Bright, Not a Care In The World (For Silver Shadows)

Post by lemmy on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Beep. Beep. Beep. I laugh as my text message came in. "Your finally off school for a week? When you get the chance please come visit!" I nod carefully. And like myself, I was the early bird. When the sun was slowly coming out the trees and the birds were singing. Behind me a dog stood at my heels. His name was Gadgit. I put my phone away and picked up a stick, throwing a bad aim into the bushes. "Don't-" I started but the dog ran off and went for the stick. I walked around the brush and entered the beach, the dog barked, bringing the stick over to me. I picked up the stick and threw it. He went to get it. I smiled and put down my towl. I was in a loose and sleeveless green and white stripped shirt and ripped shorts. They were only loose because under it, was a bathsuite. I leaned back and closed my eyes only a bit, blue sunglasses on when I noticed I wasn't the only one on the beach. He was a guy on my age. I bit my lip and faced my running dog again, now lying down and chewing the stick.

–--------------------

Name: Savannah Gregory
Species: Human
Job: College
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:27 pm

I blinked as a girl and her old dog emerged from the brush. Fortunately, she wasn't one of my relatives who were trying to turn me into jail for something I never did wrong. I relaxed a bit, my shoulders had been tensed, but now they were relaxed and slumped. My heart was racing fast, I had been frightened.
"Um, hi." I said, not making eye contact. I was so horrible at engaging in conversations.

(Sorry it's so short! I have a brain fart! Hehe,)
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:04 pm

I heard a voice as I was about to put in my earphones and looked over to see the man talking. I was not sure at first if he was talking to be, for when I looked over there were no eyes on me, no eye contact. But then I realized there were nobody here but us --- of course he was only talking to me. He wasn't talking to the dog. "Um..." laughs nervously. "Hi..." I wasn't much of used to talking to boys out of my college. I turned away from him to stop my heart from beating just in case I said the wrong thing.
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:31 pm

"Sorry. I-I'll leave you alone. I just haven't talked with... anyone since.. well, since I left my home and skipped... college." I spoke quietly, feeling awkward, I turned away and walked over to my lawn chair to sit farther away from the girl. I knew I had probably made her feel weird. It was embarrassing, I shook my head and forgot about it.
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Damn. Stupid me. I made him walk away with my nervousness. Though it didn't matter because I was nervous too. Taking a deep breath I walked over to him. I didn't even look at him - as nervous as I was I couldn't. "No your fine. All I do is talk to the boys at my school. For projects of course." My pupils were going up to look at the sky while I bit at my lip. I paused to move my bang from my eyes and dug my digital green toenails into the gritty sand. "But if you have a problem around me... it-it's fine. I understand."
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:47 pm

I looked up at her, a smile starting to form at the corners of my mouth.
"Oh, thanks. I-I'm, Charles by the way." I said calmly, blushing at how much I stumbled my words.
"Sorry, I don't talk to girls like you often." I said in a low voice, pulling my cap over my eyes then peering out over the ocean.
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 pm

I smile when he stumbled at his words. Guess he wasn't as confiedent either. I looked at him when he made the comment. I shrugged. "What kind of girl am I?" I asked, raising my eyesbrows and hoped he didn't mind me being a bit goofy for that's one of personality traits. I ran my hands through my hair and leaned back.
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:00 pm

I shrugged, and smiled at her comment. I lay back like she did and watched the ocean roll up on the coast, feeling nervous and different. I stood up at last and stretched looking down at my watch.
"I'm so sorry, I've got to get going. I guess we'll see each other around maybe." I said as I stood up. I folded up my lawn chair and slowly walked away.
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down